ONE PARTICULAR STOP
Today we all will look in:
For what reason customer service is very important
Interacting effectively with customers
Creating a confident impression
The skills needed for excellent consumer
Planning good customer service
Managing difficult clients
3rd there�s r
• Why bother with customer service?
• Who are our customers?
• So what do our buyers want? (more on this
– The best place to living and working and the greatest
Council about - ideal through the eyes of
residents and staff
• Our Values underpin all work we do by listing our
organization objectives, determining how we go about
our function and displaying how we intend to make
the visions a reality by becoming:
– A caring and fair council
– A listening authorities
– A great ambitious council
– A responsive council
– An effective council
Wherever Do I Fit into?
Understand and understand core values
Be prompt and useful
Maintain accurate records
Training and advancement
Working in a team
Who happen to be Customers?
Meaning of a customer
Consumers are people that need the assistance.
They can be not an interruption to your work, they are
the main reason you have work..
What does Good Customer Service look
What details EXCELLENT service and NEGATIVE service?
Good customer service is choosing that extra step to
help without being asked! Is actually all about frame of mind
What perceptions assist in providing good services?
• Get pleasure from helping people
• Go through people very well
• Maintain your customers
• Calming existence
• Offer fair and equal treatment to all
How will need to we present ourselves?
• Name badge
• Personal hygiene
• Clothing – appropriate towards the situation
• Hair – cleanliness and elegance
• Accessories – jewelry, earrings, wristwatches, tattoos,
• Expression – facial expressions
• Possible vocal tone
• Body gestures
• Environment (Can that they see a untidy desk? Dead
flowers in the vase? Eating your lunch time?... )
The purpose is to make and maintain a welcoming
environment - how could we accomplish that?
• End up being attentive, acknowledge a person as soon as they appear, even if you aren't busy
• Establish eye-to-eye contact
• Tell them your name
• Ask how you may help
• Give the customer your total attention
• Be polite and courteous……………
What Skills Do We Will need?
• Making use of the cards provided pick your " top 3” which will
you think are the most important expertise to
possess for providing good customer service.
Cerebrovascular accident The Customer
How much does good rapport feel like?
Make the customer feel comfortable
Use their particular name
Make the customer truly feel important and valued
Understand the power of declaring thank you or perhaps
Under promise and also deliver
Boundaries to Customer support
Perceptions May be Wrong!
How much does Your Community Look Like?
The Iceberg Impact
What is Interaction?
Communication can be described as 2-way Method
Connection skills require:
• Playing others (Receiving)
• Asserting/ Expressing (Sending)
Conversation – The reality!
What you notice
• Possible vocal tone
• Oral clarity
• Verbal expressiveness
What you observe or experience
• Facial appearance
• Gown and tidying
• Posture/ Body Language
• Eye contact
from the message
WORDS…….. ONLY 7% of the concept!
Effective Connection Skills
Eye contact & noticeable mouth
what has been explained